What Monkmans Brass Foundry Do
High quality non-ferrous Bespoke and Volume Castings in a wide variety of MEtals.
Monkmans Brass Foundry are specialist production of high quality non-ferrous Bespoke and Volume Castings.
We are highly recommended by a number of councils and businesses and provide superior craftsmanship to our customers along with a friendly and professional service, we are delighted to have undertaken wide variety of work in all sectors – from lead washers for oil rigs to Harrogate Bus Station Replica Columns.
We also undertake work for others areas that may not be listed here: for more details on how we can help your project – please do not hesitate to contact us
Contact US for a Quote
Custom Castings Commisions
Below are some examples of what we provide for different industries:
- Rail – Trains signs usually replica signs of bygone times.
- Engineering – Steam valves, Impellers and Phosphor Bronze Bearings.
- Film Sets – Film Prop Castings – most famously the Harry Potter & Davinci Code Films
- Commercial Use – Various signs including Imitation Victorian Road, walking and cycle Signs
- Marine – Pumps & Bearings
- Boats – Brass Boat Signs, seen on the side of Canal Boats.
- Local Councils – War Memorial Signs.
- Domestic Use – All bespoke signs catered for.
Areas we have Worked in
Some of the areas we have worked in over the years are highlighted below
- Architectural Work
- Engineering Work
- Metal Cast Polishing
- Castings Pattern Making
- Ornamental Castings Work
We also undertake work for others areas that may not be listed here:
For more details on how we can help your project – please do not hesitate to contact us