Bespoke Gun Metal Casting Foundry
Bespoke & Volume Gun Metal Traditional Castings.
Monkman Brass Foundry, Based in West Yorkshire can undertake commissions for many instances of Gun Metal castings.
Our Foundry team are specialists in production of high quality Gun Metal Bespoke and Volume Castings for a variety of applications andd uses .
We are highly recommended by a number of councils and businesses and provide superior metal casting craftsmanship to our customers along with a friendly and professional service.
We have undertaken a wide variety of Gun Metal casting work
Custom Castings Commisions
We can undertake commissions for many types of Bronze castings – below are some examples of the Gun Metal castings we provide for different industries:
- Rail – Trains signs usually replica signs of bygone times.
- Engineering – Steam valves, Impellers and Phosphor Bronze Bearings.
- Film Sets – Film Prop Castings – most famously the Harry Potter & Davinci Code Films
- Commercial Use – Various signs including Imitation Victorian Road, walking and cycle Signs
- Marine – Pumps & Bearings
- Boats – Brass Boat Signs, seen on the side of Canal Boats.
- Local Councils – War Memorial Signs.
- Domestic Use – All bespoke signs catered for.
The majority of the patterns we use are loose patterns and our main types of moulding sands are green sand and air set sand.
We can cast various sizes of metal ranging from 1 inch to 7 foot long with various shapes and sizes.
Our customers can also provide their own casting patterns to produce their individual gun metal castings.
Areas we have Worked in
Some of the areas we have worked in over the last 50 plus years are highlighted below
- Architectural Work
- Engineering Work
- Metal Cast Polishing
- Castings Pattern Making
- Ornamental Castings Work
We also undertake metal casting work for others areas that may not be listed here:
For more details on how we can help your project – please do not hesitate to contact us .
non-ferrous metal foundry
Brass, Aluminium, Bronze, Lead & Gun Metal Castings
Monkmans Brass Foundry s a non-ferrous metal foundry that casts all different types of metal work, ranging from large signs to small detailed castings.
We use aluminium, brass, bronze, lead and gun metal.
Founded over 70 Years ago, we have extensive experience in metal craftsmanship using top quality materials.