Traditional Foundry Castings
High quality Non-Ferrous Bespoke & Volume Metal Castings.
Monkman Brass Foundry, Based in West Yorkshire can undertake commissions for many types of non-ferrous castings.
Our Foundry team are specialists in production of high quality Non-Ferrous Bespoke and Volume Castings for a variety of applications andd uses .
We are highly recommended by a number of councils and businesses and provide superior metal casting craftsmanship to our customers along with a friendly and professional service.
We have undertaken a wide variety of casting work from Lead Washers for Oil Rigs to the Film & TV Industry.
Custom Castings Commisions
We can undertake commissions for many types of castings – below are some examples of the castings we provide for different industries:
- Rail – Trains signs usually replica signs of bygone times.
- Engineering – Steam valves, Impellers and Phosphor Bronze Bearings.
- Film Sets – Film Prop Castings – most famously the Harry Potter & Davinci Code Films
- Commercial Use – Various signs including Imitation Victorian Road, walking and cycle Signs
- Marine – Pumps & Bearings
- Boats – Brass Boat Signs, seen on the side of Canal Boats.
- Local Councils – War Memorial Signs.
- Domestic Use – All bespoke signs catered for.
The majority of the patterns we use are loose patterns and our main types of moulding sands are green sand and air set sand.
We can cast various sizes of metal ranging from 1 inch to 7 foot long with various shapes and sizes.
Our customers can also provide their own casting patterns to produce their individual non-ferrous metal castings.
Areas we have Worked in
Some of the areas we have worked in over the last 50 plus years are highlighted below
- Architectural Work
- Engineering Work
- Metal Cast Polishing
- Castings Pattern Making
- Ornamental Castings Work
We also undertake metal casting work for others areas that may not be listed here:
For more details on how we can help your project – please do not hesitate to contact us .